As an avid student of psychology, neuroscience and technology with Type-A behaviors, personal productivity became a natural outgrowth of my interests. Over the past 15 years, I have studied and learned as much I can about the skills, strategies and tools that make people more productive in their work and life.
A little bit more about myself:
- For more than six years, I have been the organizer of the two largest US-based productivity Meetups (New York, NY and Washington, DC), coaching more than 350+ members in implementing and improving their Getting Things Done® (or, GTD®) productivity systems.
- I have developed Team Accountability Project, a free accountability partnership methodology and program, as well as the free GTD® Personal Productivity System in Google Sheets (and Microsoft Excel) template available for download.
- I am the publisher of ProdPod, the pod
- cast of productivity lessons in two minutes or less.
- I am the host and facilitator of Productivity Book Group, a virtual book club for personal productivity enthusiasts.
- I am the host of #ProdChat, the weekly Twitter conversation for productivity enthusiasts; we have different productivity topics or guest experts every week.